Thursday 19 March 2009

damn and blast

i was a bit fed up when i weighed in this morning as i have only lost a meesly pound, just one lonely little pound, i was hoping for 2 but i think i was being a tad greedy and i should be pleased that i lost rather than put on i suppose.
to top it off i had a creme egg today but i did allow for that in my points, doesnt matter though as i feel totally guilty about it and its given me a man dose of indegestion, ha, that will teach me then.
i promise to do better this week.
on the up side i feel a lot fitter than i did 2 weeks ago as i am doing exercise every day and am loving doing my kickboxing routine.

1 comment:

  1. Never be disheartened with any wight loss if its a loss its an achievement and means you are going the right way I love cream eggs and 3.5pts is bonus so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete